[Seaside] jQuery lightbox prompt

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:04:14 UTC 2010

The way i do it is with a component, like BlahComponent which has something like:

renderContentOn: html

html div
    script: (html jQuery dialog new) modal: true;
    with: [...whatever...].

Sorry, writing this from memory. Anyway, i sort of template like that. Just return that to your page with ajax or whatever.

RS