[Seaside] Tasks and reusing components

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Sat Feb 27 18:56:34 UTC 2010

Ok, I have more problems with this setup, this time with isolating steps.
I have attached a new version of my test code which shows what I'm talking
about.

the #go method is
go
     | result |
     self isolate: [result := self call: component1].
     self call: (component2 result: result).

steps to reproduce
1) component1 click link N
2) component2 don't click OK, use back button
3) all the links on this page should be expired now, but when I click one
I don't get the "page expired" error, I get component2 as if there was no
isolate

To make sure this isn't some browser caching issue, component1
writes to Transcript before it answers, and indeed there's a line for each
back button reuse.

rado