[Seaside] How to include style for a component composed by other components

Cyrille Delaunay cy.delaunay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:05:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

Here is what I would like to do with my apllication:

- I have a root component composed by several components. If I understand
well how to do that, I just define a 'children' method wich define the
subcomponents of this root component.  I can not define a "renderContentOn:"
method in the root component, but only in the subcomponents. Am I right?

- Therefor, I can specify some CSS Classes or Ids to the subcompenent but
not for the whole root component. Imagine I want a specific background color
for my root component and inside him, a specific background colour for each
subcomponent (so that between each of them we see the 'root colour'). How
can I do that?