[Seaside] jQuery Dummy

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:00:34 UTC 2010

The best way I've found for things like this is taking advantage of components. From an object-oriented standpoint, you are replacing an element on the page with a new one that has its own functionality.

html div
    style: 'width: 100px; height: 100px; background-color: blue';
    onClick: (html jQuery this html: WACounter new).

Try this out, and you'll understand what I mean.

Also, the commas concatenate javascript code (string), which results from the jQuery stuff; therefore, you can combine them with string functions. A function similar to the one above might return something like this...

$(this).html("blah");

... which will be executed when an event takes place.

RS