[Seaside] Load Montichello packages with Javascript in GemStone/SSeaside

ryan.craig.simmons at gmail.com ryan.craig.simmons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:00:58 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

I do have flotr working with Gemstone, it might be that the version of prototype included with the scriptaculous version is wrong.
You can try to serve the prototype js statically. It might also be worth looking to see if you can see anything obviously wrong using firebug.

It is strange though as the example server is Gemstone and is using the built in libs