[Seaside] How to include style for a component composed by other components

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:39:54 UTC 2010

Either is probably fine. In general, it would be *better* to arrange for
only the active sub-components to be in #children (all #children are given
the opportunity to add stylesheets, updateUrl:, etc. and you may not want
inactive components to do that) but I'd say it's a common pattern to return
all the children that you *might* render.

Julian