[Seaside] Equivalent of unique keys in a persistent object model ?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:02:31 UTC 2010

To me, "sequence #'s" usually implies numeric and consecutive, but you
only mentioned using them for unique identifiers.  UUID (Universally
Unique Identifier) can also be useful, if a little heavier than
integral id's.  Otherwise, Magma has has integral, consecutive
sequence # generators.

Often, however, "record identifiers" can be eliminated when moving to
an object system, since objects have direct references to other
objects.

Regards,
  Chris