[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-project] Seaside + TDD

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:30:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm creating http://www.squeaksource.com/WebTester. This is a general
purpose tool which tests websites; using selenium rc.
So it does not directly works on Selenium, but tests any web site.

You can try it. Its unfinished, but the parts already developed are working.

Kind Regards,

Bart

2010/1/19 Mariano Abel Coca <marianoabelcoca at gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to develop using TDD with seaside 3.0, but honestly, I couldn't
> find any framework or package that works fine with it. I've tried Albatross
> and Seaside Testing, both of them work great with Seaside 2.8, but fails to
> run or even to load in seaside 3.0.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mariano.

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill