[Seaside] Seaside 3 in Squeak 3.10

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:21:50 UTC 2010

Hi Lukas,

If you might, I would like your help.

Taking a default load script from builder.seaside.st, I've loaded that into
a Squeak 3.10 image. I've executed WAKom startOn: 8080 in a Workspace.

localhost:8080 produces an UnderfinedObject>>baseUrl

localhost:8080/seaside produces a /seaside not found

as does

localhost:8080/seaside/config

What can be entered into a Workspace so that seaside might be found?

Any help you might give would be greatly appreciated and would I'm sure
produce amity between Pharo and Squeak. Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno.

Chris