[Seaside] Magritte: Disable Memento checking

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Wed Jan 20 17:47:25 UTC 2010

All,

is there any chance to disable the memento checking for descriptions?

I now need to be able to set current time/date for an webapp. As /all/
forms are build with Magritte I want to use it for the time/date entry
fields as well.

However the model for those fields basically uses a "Time now"/"Date
today" as getters and sets the system time in the setters.

However this doesn't work as Magritte compares a cached value with the
newly pulled value on submit (to prevent conflicting changes).

Any ideas?

CU,

Udo