[Seaside] RSS

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:53:28 UTC 2010

> Oups, I haven't seen that Seaside book is now Seaside 3.0 specific.

Yeah, we decided to go Seaside 3.0. We assume that Seaside 3.0 is the
way to go for any new projects. It is confusing for the book and
requires a lot of work if we have to describe two versions.

If there are any other parts in the book that have mistakes or things
that were not properly converted, please let us know. We are
constantly addressing the feedback we get, fixing and improving stuff.
And a PDF version is imminent too.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli