[Seaside] [Seaside-dev] Seaside components

Maximiliano Taborda mtaborda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:18:59 UTC 2010

Hello.

I am thinking of using seaside to develop a web based application, but I
really do not know how seaside can satisfy my needs.
I read the book at the seaside site and all is well with the development in
the seaside-way.

Although, I have the following questions:
I would have components like a grid and graphs in my application. Is this
possible?
I see that seaside includes Scriptaculous and jQuery, so could I
use something like this: http://trirand.com/blog/jqgrid/jqgrid.html?
This component
(or any other like this) exists or, if not, how difficult is to build it?

Another example. Searching the web I found this thing called ZK:
http://www.zkoss.org/zkdemo/userguide/. There are at seaside grids, graphics
and windows as shown in this demo?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards.