[Seaside] Re: External events?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:29:10 UTC 2010

Thanks Julian!  This works just fine and is definitely less of a jury-rig!
 ---John

render: aRenderable on: aStream
"Render aRenderable on aStream."

| document html codec |

codec := [ self requestContext codec ]
       on: WARequestContextNotFound
       do: [ WANullCodec new ].

document := JSDocument on: aStream codec: codec.

document open.
canvas context document: document during: [
html := canvas species context: canvas context.
html render: aRenderable; flush.
document close ]