[Seaside] [ANN] seasidehosting.st for Pharo

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jan 29 09:41:04 UTC 2010

Hi Mariano

No, we haven't done a GC cycle yet ;)

There are hundreds of accounts and more than 200 images are currently in running state. Depending on the CPU usage of some of the images, it may get slow for everyone. So, if you need guaranteed good performance, I suggest to check out a virtual hosting service where you also have root access.

When there are images that hogg the CPU for some time, we usually restart them. Not sure how to detect images that could be stopped, though. Being "used" is a quite fuzzy term. If you consider the access log you probably always see some usage because of bots and random users accidentally visiting a page.

Cheers,
Adrian