[Seaside] Re: Seaside debugger not coming up on error, pleas help

fritz schenk intrader at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 00:15:44 UTC 2010

John Toohey <jt <at> parspro.com> writes:

I apologise, I answered too soon thinking that I understood what you wrote.

Walking the stack I get to a message in aFactorialTableComponent >>
addDecoration: aDecoration
"Add aDecoration to the receivers decoration chain. Answer the added decoration."
	| previous current |
	previous := nil.
	current := self decoration.
I see that decoration returns nil and therefore "^ decoration contents"
generates the error condition.
I can't decipher what else is happening by going further back a couple of steps
to the start message. The component was generated by following the example in
http://homepage.mac.com/svc/ADayAtTheBeach/#seaside. The code I am executing is
contained in the following file.

Contains the code of the component