[Seaside] [Issue 553] #isolate: broken - any updates?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jul 19 10:27:52 UTC 2010

I'm trying to figure out if there's a suggested fix out there or if I
should be redesigning my isolate: blocks on the task to restore intended

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.