[Seaside] Comet being slow

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 02:46:11 UTC 2010

When I render the pusher on the page...
    html document         addLoadScript: (            html comet                pusher: self pusher;                connect       ).
... everything (javascript animations, #appendTo:, etc.) become very slow. My code is as simple as the CTCounter example, simply moving one element to another. I am using the WAListenerAdaptor.
The weird thing is, it didn't do this before I switched to RC1 (I'm pretty sure). Was anything changed in this package?
Thanks,RS