[Seaside] Re: Where is Seaside download???

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:30:59 UTC 2010

Hi Reza,

> Exception raised:
>    MessageNotUnderstood: WAComponent class>>subclass:instanceVariableNames:
> by:
>   WAWelcomeComponentCreator>>createComponent:
> when the "Create" button appearing in the "Welcome to Seaside" window is
> pushed.
> This window appears upon hitting http://localhost:8080/

Apologies for that - the error is caused by a difference between Pharo and
Squeak. I've checked in a fix into WAWelcome package on
http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside30, so you use Monticello to update
WAWelcome or change the following line in WAWelcomeComponentCrreator
>> createComponent: componentName

from:
    userComponent := WAComponent subclass: componentName
instanceVariableNames: ''.

to:
    userComponent := WAComponent subclass: componentName
instanceVariableNames: '' classVariableNames: '' poolDictionaries: ''
category: 'Unclassified'.

Nick