[Seaside] Contribute a jQuery section to "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" book?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:10:07 UTC 2010

>> I've worked through the "Dynamic Content with Scriptaculous" section of
>> the book a second time, but this time I used jQuery and jQuery UI for the
>> implementation. I am wondering whether or not a jQuery variation of that
>> section would be a valuable addition to the book. If so, I would be happy to
>> contribute.
>
> I guess jQuery variation would become more important than Scriptaculous one
> over the time, if it is not already.

Yes, this is definitely the case and I would like to add a chapter on
jQuery and eventually drop the chapter on Scriptaculous.

Actually I already drafted some sections on jQuery (mostly API
documentation and background), but I currently don't have the time to
wrap it up because I need to finish my PhD first.

@Edwin: If you are interested in working on this chapter we are more
than happy to integrate your contribution. Please write to me and Stef
in private, so that we can discuss the details.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch