[Seaside] Re: Dragging out from a "overflow:auto" div

Alberto Bacchelli alberto.bacchelli at usi.ch
Wed Jun 2 12:14:20 UTC 2010

I managed to put the superghosting parameter to true
(added a method "superghost:" in SUDraggable to set it).
Now the dragging-look works perfectly, however it seems that there
is a problem with the libraries:
When I drop the element I get an error from the javascript of
dragdropextra:

me.parentNode is null
 me.parentNode.insertBefore(this._clone, me);

Any idea? :)