[Seaside] A Day At The Beach [Revisited]

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Jun 4 16:28:38 UTC 2010

Back in 2003, when Seaside was still very young, I wrote a short article about our initial exposure to Seaside. Recently, I went back to Seaside (and Pharo), pleasantly surprised by the immense progress made since then. So I decided to update the article, the code and the screenshots. It is targeted at people new to Seaside and Smalltalk.

The examples are now also live.

To all those who worked on Seaside/Squeak/Pharo since then: thank you ! You have much to be proud of.

PS: This was the original posting http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2003-November/002297.html

Sven Van Caekenberghe - http://homepage.mac.com/svc
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be