[Seaside] MADescriptionEditor to magritte description?

Marco Schmidt Marco.Schmidt at Taugamma.de
Fri Jun 11 21:57:50 UTC 2010

I'm refactoring my hand-made seaside-forms to automagically generated forms
through magritte2. Two days ago I found the MADescriptionEditor to edit an
dynamic model (instance of MAAdaptiveModel).

My question is:

Is there a way to transfer the description build with MADescriptionEditor
into a static description in my model class? My use case is to use
MADescriptionEditor as an low tech model builder and use the information
from the created description to add descriptionXXX- methods to my model
class programatically.

Has someone done something like this already?

Thanks
Marco Schmidt