[Seaside] [Cross-posted]Re: [lively-kernel] Call for Participation: Lively Mockups

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 20:37:59 UTC 2010

[x-posting this to squeak-dev sand seaside dev]

Comment:  Lively Kernel can be seen as a fork of Morphic. While the
needs of an internet interface won't always be the same as the needs of
a desktop-oriented application, it would probably be good for there to
be some (at least semi-formal) examination by the Squeak world of what
is going on in the Lively Kernel world.

Anyone interested in Morphic's (and Tweak's?) future direction should be
at least be monitoring that url below. Also, the documentation of LK
might be suitable for use with Morphic, with suitable modifications. And
of course, useful insights can go both ways.

Just more of my B.rainS.torming....

Lawson