[Seaside] disconnecting Comet?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:02:24 UTC 2010

That could, and probably should be made to work like you wrote. Can
you create a bug report?

Until then you need to store your pusher like this:

  html comet
      assignTo: 'mainPusher';
      pusher: mainPusher;

And disconnect it like this:

  html comet
      alias: 'mainPusher';

This assigns the pusher object to a variable on the client side, and
calls the same object again to disconnect.