[Seaside] Seaside app crashing - does it sound familiar?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 24 17:47:56 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to pick up after a few months on a Seaside app.  A lot has happened in that time, and I am not certain of its state, except to say that I recall seeing it display some pages.  Now it's not working.  At least some other Seaside apps are working, and going back to my 1.0 image, it is crashing with "scheduler could not find a runnable process."  Are there any common mis-configurations or programming errors that can lead to that?  I'll keep digging, but I wanted to post this just in case it's a known punishment for a common crime.

Bill