[Seaside] Seaside 3.0 without Partial Continuations

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Jun 28 18:08:00 UTC 2010

  I don't believe that there is a way to use full continuations instead
of partial continuations, but most of the Seaside30 packages don't rely
on continuations of any kind ...

Seaside-Flow is the mcz package that uses partial continuations ...

The methods in WAComponent that rely on partial continuations are:

   call:
   wait:
   inform:
   confirm: