[Seaside] How do I update seaside beta code in 1-click installer?

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Tue Jun 29 20:32:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Pat Maddox <patmaddox at me.com> wrote:
> Okay cool.  I downloaded the pharo 1-click and ran those commands and everything is going smoothly now.
>
>> After that is done, if you want to update Seaside in the future, you
>> can use metacello to update Seaside going forward.
>
> When you say that, do you just mean to run the following line again?
>
> ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0 Tests'.

You would want to get the latest ConfigurationOfSeaside package as
well and then do that.
If you go to the ConfigurationOfSeaside class which is now installed
and  ( right click - i think ),
you have a number of options including load latest version, update
project etc. That would
be the easiest way for you to update.