[Seaside] one last url question.. i promise..

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:04:22 UTC 2010

Right, ok, so then the answer is yes. You just need to override
#updateUrl: and #initialRequest: on one or more of your components.

http://seaside.st/documentation/naming-urls

There should also be a number of blog posts and other discussions on
the mailing list if you search for those method names.

Julian