[Seaside] Google Maps center coordinates

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Mar 1 21:39:41 UTC 2010

Dario,

See GMUsingLatLong>>#'googleMap' for an example of a callback from the browser to Smalltalk. You could modify the callback so that it persists the arguments instead of simply generating an alert to display in the browser. Basically, you would send #'on:do:' to the map and use the 'moveend' event.

James