[Seaside] jQuery lightbox prompt

Bob N. bobn at rogers.com
Fri Mar 5 13:04:26 UTC 2010

Thanks for looking into it.

So, if I understand things correctly, there is no equivalent to SULightobx
in the Seaside jQuery code; no simple way to replace a #call: with
#lightbox: ?

Oh well, guess it's time to do some learnin' ... always did want to
understand more about javascript and how Seaside generates it.  Now I just
have to find the time ;-)

Bob