[Seaside] re: [vwnc] More news about GSoC!!! Some Idea

Maarten MOSTERT maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 9 07:50:17 UTC 2010

Mariano,

This is a very good initiative !

I don't think what other peoples opinion is about this, but personnally I would appreciate if the base of Seaside
had some integrated statistics tools, registration of certain actions, info aout sessions etc.
Just an idea..

@+Maarten,

> Message du 09/03/10 01:13
> De : "Mariano Martinez Peck"
> A : "Pharo Development"
, "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
, "ESUG Members" , "Seaside - general discussion"
, "AIDA/Web general discussion list" , help-smalltalk at gnu.org,
vwnc at cs.uiuc.edu, beta at seaside.gemstone.com