[Seaside] Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Paolo Bonzini bonzini at gnu.org
Tue Mar 9 15:59:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 16:10, John O'Keefe
<wembley.instantiations at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am willing to co-mentor a Grease project and/or a portable TCPIP
> implementation (we will need this for the OpenSSL project anyway).

I can contribute the GNU Smalltalk TCP/IP implementation under
whatever license.  It's all written by me(*) so I can relicense it.

(*) see http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=smalltalk.git;a=blob;f=packages/sockets/ChangeLog;h=ab405c72a1698ce00bac93965fc856ef0b3d08ce;hb=HEAD
UnixStream.st is not anymore part of the package, and Nicolas Burrus'
work is not present anymore since I introduce IPv6 support.

Paolo