[Seaside] squeaksource vs. gemsource

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Wed Mar 10 00:10:39 UTC 2010

Sergio,

In general the packages and projects on GemSource are ports of SqueakSource projects/packages to GemStone. There are also a handful of GemStone-only projects/packages.

In the case of the google maps packages I believe that it went the opposite way ... started out for GemStone and has been ported to Squeak/Pharo ....

Dale