[Seaside] [3.0] WAFileHandler not dealing with full paths?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 10 14:38:11 UTC 2010

Perhaps I'm missing some element to this, but right now I'm looking at
the handling of URLs such as,

/handler/library/directory/style.css

and it looks like it's impossible to have my library class respond to a
request for file whose path includes a directory. The problem is that as
WAFileHandler (/handler) is consuming the path #('library' 'directory'
'style.css') , immediately after finding a proper libraryClass it asks
it to serve the document and passes value of "consumer next" instead of
"consumer upToEnd" or some such thing resulting in my library being
asked to serve 'directory' not 'directory/style.css'. Is this plain
broken or by design? In case you're curious, I'm collapsing a directory
tree into a single library by storing resources using their full path
which includes directories.

Regards,

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.