[Seaside] OpenSSL wrapper [WAS] Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:48:07 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM, John O'Keefe <
wembley.instantiations at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am willing to co-mentor a Grease project and/or a portable TCPIP
> implementation (we will need this for the OpenSSL project anyway).

Excellent. We should write the proposal. I only write the title and those 2
lines because I though it was a good idea but I don't know more than what I
wrote. I have no idea about OpenSSL....so, any help with the proposal is
more than welcome.  And of course, a mentor (you would be the co-mentor as
you asked)

Cheers

Mariano