[Seaside] [3.0] WAFileHandler not dealing with full paths?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Mar 10 14:55:24 UTC 2010

Thanks, Lukas. Pre-3.0 was more geared towards passing URLs/Strings
around, hence full remainder was available to the individual library to
deal with. I'll hack something together to keep our stuff functional for
the time being.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
+1 (604) 689-0322
4th floor, 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 2T5

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.
+353 (0)61 714-360
Shannon Airport House, SFZ
County Clare, Ireland

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.