[Seaside] Seaside-FileSystem

Marco D'Ambros marco.dambros at usi.ch
Sun Mar 14 13:48:41 UTC 2010

Hi all,

does seaside 3.0 for visualworks (the one included in the distribution as a parcel) have Seaside-FileSystem?
It seems it does not. I tried to download it from the Cincom store but it does not load all the classes.

I saw that there is a package called "Seaside-Adaptors-Opentalk-ExternalFileLibrary" with the WAExternalFileLibrary.
Does it support subdirectories? Where can I find an example usage? There are a couple of test but I did not really understand how to use it, for example, in a css.

many thanks!
Marco