[Seaside] Problem with embeded components and back button

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Mon Mar 15 18:09:11 UTC 2010

I have an issue with embeded components using the back button. I have the following structure on my site:

Header ( with a menu component inside )
currentComponent
footer

I set the current component depending on the menu selection, but when the user goes back and then clicks on a link, he an error message: "Components not found while processing callbacks".
I could solve it by adding a variable with the previousComponent, and modifying #children method to answer it. But if I do that, my previous component excecutes an #updateRoot: , adding stylesheets corresponding to the previous component, and overlapping with the current component stylesheets.

How can I fix it?

Thanks!
sebastian  van lacke | developer |  caesar systems | see clearly. decide smarter.