[Seaside] Magritte class MAFileUploadComponent is broken

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:41:59 UTC 2010

I was trying to upload a pic file using MAFileUploadComponent.   The method
#renderEditorOn: calls #renderRemoveOn:. which in turn calls
MAFileModel>>renderOn:.  Currently, the statement which reads:   stream
nextPutAll: self mimetype; nextPut: $) ]); should be: stream nextPutAll:
self mimetype greaseString; nextPut: $) ]); .  In addition,
MAFileModel>>renderOn: calls #urlFor: which calls WARenderContext>>registry,
which isn't there (I added it).  MAFileModel>>urlFor: also calls
WARegistry>>urlForRequestHandler:, which isn't there (I added it), which
calls #handlerField, which isn't there (I added it).

Now it works.

---John