[Seaside] ESUG selected as GSoC 2010 mentoring organization!!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:33:19 UTC 2010

We are incredibly proud to announce that ESUG was selected for the GSoC
2010. We have a long list of wonderful projects, mentors and a cool website.

We want to thank you to all the people who help us publishing project ideas,
giving feedback on the submit text or the English, etc.

For the moment, we don't know the slots (amount of projects) that we will
receive.

Don't worry. We will contact you again very soon to let you know the
following steps.

Now, prepare yourself. We have to show the rest of the world why we love
Smalltalk so much :)

Thank you very much.

The very happy GSoC admin team