[Seaside] Re: Magritte class MAFileUploadComponent is broken

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 22:14:17 UTC 2010

> Which makes me realize John you are using the wrong Magritte for Seaside
> 3.0. You need to use Magritte 2.

Lukas & John, back in February I posted:

        is there a version of Magritte that's compatible with Seaside 3.0?
        I loaded Seaside 3.0 into the latest Cobalt release
        (opencobalt-1.0alpha1rc30renci 2), then tried to install Magritte -
        that failed.

The response was:

        Magritte always worked with Seaside 2.9 and later Seaside
        3.0. So you can just load the old version of Magritte and everything
        should work. With Magritte 2 the problem is that it builds on top of
        the Grease platform independence architecture, that means it
requires
        the very latest Seaside 3.0 code.

Hence, I went to: http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte and downloaded the
latest & greatest.