[Seaside] Re: Magritte class MAFileUploadComponent is broken

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:19:01 UTC 2010

> The response was:
>         Magritte always worked with Seaside 2.9 and later Seaside
>         3.0. So you can just load the old version of Magritte and everything
>         should work. With Magritte 2 the problem is that it builds on top of
>         the Grease platform independence architecture, that means it
> requires
>         the very latest Seaside 3.0 code.
>
> Hence, I went to: http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte and downloaded the
> latest & greatest.

Yes, that was the case up until recently. I used and deployed Seaside
2.9 and Magritte 1 in the past year. However as of now, Magritte 1
seems not to work that well anymore with the latest version of Seaside
3.

If you use a recent version of Seaside 3 I strongly suggest that you
also update to the latest Magritte 2 from
http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte2. Magritte 2 has seen quite
some adaption in the past months and various fixes had been
integrated. I think Magritte 2 should now be used by default when
using Seaside 3.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli