[Seaside] jquery & adding form fields

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Sun Mar 21 23:27:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have an user registration form, where you can fill out name, address,
email etc. I want to be able to add multiple emails or phone numbers, so
there's a link which inserts an additional input field when clicked (with
jquery, it's not a full page refresh). Now I know how to do the rendering
part, but how do I add/modify the form callbacks, so that these new fields
get picked up by seaside upon submit?

In the past I used to generate say 10 input fields for emails and hide
all but one of them with css, and have them show up with css again if
needed, but it seems kinda silly and limiting.

rado