[Seaside] A Comix web application

Michael Delache vladmanchev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:28:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

  In order to write a web application for comix management, I tested a
simple web page with an anchor which, when clicked, show all comix with name
beginning by 'B'

  Here is my code :

renderContentOn: html
>     | bdsSelected |
>     "A mettre autre part dans la suite"
>     BDBase load.
>     html anchor
>         callback: [self renderBdsByLetter:'B' on: html];
>         with: 'B'.

and the 'renderBdsByLetter: on:' method

renderBdsByLetter:aLetter on: html
>     | bdsSelected |
>     bdsSelected := (BDBase baseNamed: #BD) elements select: [:bd | (bd
> authors) beginsWith: 'B'].
>     html unorderedList: [
>       bdsSelected do: [ :bd |
>           html listItem: [self render: bd on: html] ]
>     ].

When I click on the anchor, I get error :
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #openTag:attributes:closed:

How could I get what I want? Everything you can do for me will be good
(ideas, examples, tutorials...)

Thanks