[Seaside] how to display special html caracters?

Michael Delache vladmanchev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:38:20 UTC 2010

It's weird. I tried with an UTF8 encoding for WAComancheAdaptator and it's
the same problem with accents...
I also tried a Latin1TextConverter with a Latin-1 encoding but it doesn't
solve the problem.
Oh, and I also tried to stop WAKom and start WAKomEncoded, not a solution.

When I check my data with the 'explore' message, accents are displayed well
but not in the web browser.