[Seaside] autocompleter script

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:25:09 UTC 2010

Use the applications that are already registered in

   http://localhost:8080/javascript/scriptaculous
   http://localhost:8080/javascript/jquery-ui

As you can see in the respective registration code you are required to
add the Javascript libraries. For example:

  JQUiAllFunctionalTests>>initialize
	| application |
	application := WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'javascript/jquery-ui'.
	application preferenceAt: #scriptGeneratorClass put: JQScriptGenerator.
	application
		addLibrary: JQDeploymentLibrary;
		addLibrary: JQUiDeploymentLibrary

 When you work with Javascript it is the key that you use a tool like
FireBug. That would have pointed out immediately that you are missing
some Javascript code.

Lukas

On 25 March 2010 23:18, Michael Delache <vladmanchev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... That's pretty weird.
>
> In workspace I type:
>
>> WAAdmin register:SUAutocompleterTest asApplicationAt:'autocompleterTest'.
>
> I go then to 'localhost:8080/autocompleterTest'. I can see the text and
> textInput but it didn't work. I can type everything, there is no
> autocompletion...
>
> 2010/3/25 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>
>>
>> Tests are in JQAutocompleteFunctionalTest and SUAutocompleterTest.
>>
>> If you have a look at Javascript Functional Test applications in the
>> Pharo One-Click image it works out of the box.
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>> On 25 March 2010 23:03, Michael Delache <vladmanchev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Yeah I know it's supposed to work but I didn't get to get it work.
>> > Firstly,
>> > there is a variable in renderContentOn, text, that is unknow.
>> > Also, I couldn't find the one in jquery, is it in the folder "test"?
>> > I'm on Seaside 3.0a5

>> --
>> Lukas Renggli
>> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch