[Seaside] Popup windows ala Apple Web Site style

Vincent Coetzee vincent.coetzee at me.com
Mon Mar 29 09:57:43 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I have searched the appropriate FAQs and documentation and am still a little stumped. I wish to popup a windows for login details similar to what Apple does on their web site. I manage to get a window to popup with my form in it, but I am struggling to get the normal browser tool bar and heading to go away. How would one do this, am I perhaps using the wrong approach and should I rather just use prototype and scriptaculous to popup a div that looks like a window, but then how do I make it modal using a render loop that does not make the original content of the window go away ?

Thanks in advance.

By the way - Seaside is really cool !

Vince