[Seaside] lightboxes in Seaside 3.0/VWNC 7.7

Dr. Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Sat May 1 14:32:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using a Seaside application developed with Seaside 2.8 and VWNC
7.6.
Now I am trying to move to VWNC 7.7/Seaside 3.0.

Nearly all seems to work fine with 7.7/3.0 except for my dialogs
implemented as lightboxes.
In 7.6/2.9 activating a lightbox makes the window behind the lightbox
grey and the lightbox itself appears with yellow background.
In 7.7/3.0 activating a lightbox makes the window behind the lightbox
grey (okay) but the window is zoomed in (why?). The lightbox has
transparent background (why?) making the content unreadable in front
of the zoomed main window.

What can I do so that my appl. behaves in the same way in VWNC 7.7/
Seaside 3.0 as before?

Johannes

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682