[Seaside] JMeter, Seaside, Forms

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:13:05 UTC 2010

Your requirement is to have input elements with IDs are are known in
advance?

The issue it not so much with the form elements, I think, but with the
callbacks. When you register a callback, it is assigned a unique key (using
#nextId as you mention). That key needs to be the id of the form element in
order for it to be triggered. I don't think you can easily specify custom
callback keys.

You could obviously implement that somehow with the low-level pieces but I'm
not sure exactly how off the top of my head.

My other thought (not knowing JMeter at all)... What about specifying your
inputs with IDs and no callbacks. Then have a hidden element with a callback
that looks for POST or query fields by name in the request ("self
requestContext request") and does the needed processing.

Julian