[Seaside] [3.0] Set exception handler for application?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri May 7 12:11:29 UTC 2010

How would I go about setting a custom exception handler on my

2.8 = app preferenceAt: #errorHandler put: aClass

3.0 = ?

I saw the bit about handlers installing themselves into defaults for
development, but I'd like to change them on my apps...

WAAdmin applicationExceptionHandlingDefaults at: #exceptionHandler put:

Speaking of settings, is there a shortcut for the following yet? Let me
say as much as I like the improvements in 3.0, finding where some of
these configurable settings live is a major PITA on occasion ;)

app cache expiryPolicy configuration at: #cacheTimeout put: 6000.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.